Applique is now one of my favorite crafts. There is so much you can create with or without a pattern. Alex Anderson is a peach when it comes to teaching applique in this book. Take it one stitch at a time and enjoy the simplicity of applique. Next to by friend Lisa, who is a quilting jewel, Alex Anderson would be my go to resource.
Not only does this book teach you how to applique, it includes SEVEN quilt patterns to get you started.
In this book:
- Learn to add beautiful appliqué to any quilt by hand or machine
- 7 charming quilts get you started
- 3 hand appliqué techniques: needle-turn, raw-edged, and reverse appliqué
- 3 machine appliqué techniques: invisible, raw-edged, and free-motion appliqué
- From beloved teacher and TV/Internet host Alex Anderson
Alex Anderson shows you how easy it is to enhance any quilt with appliqued flowers, leaves, hearts, and other shapes.
64p + pattern pullout
8.5 x 11