Discover Easy Paper Piecing with Carol Doak’s Foundation Paper!
• Use in most inkjet or laser printers or copy machines
• No shrinking, curling, or turning brittle!
• Holds up beautifully during stitching; tears away easily when you’re done
What makes Carol Doak’s Foundation Paper different?
• It’s lightweight (won’t create bulk when you join sections)
• It’s absorbent (less ink transfer where you don’t want it)
• It’s non-coated (fabric won’t slip on it)
Tips for Easy Use:
When using a photocopier, inkjet or laser printer: Fill paper tray with Carol Doak’s Foundation Paper and print or copy your pattern. You may also hand-feed single sheets.
When tracing: Lay a sheet of Carol Doak’s Foundation Paper over pattern in book or magazine and place both over a light source. Trace with a fine-point permanent marker. A photocopy of the pattern is easier to handle than the actual book or magazine – just make sure the copy is exactly the same size as the pattern.
Pressing: Use a dry iron on a cotton setting and a press cloth on your ironing board cover to protect it from excess ink.
Other sites sell this item for over $15 a pack! But, not here at Sew Charmed.
8.5 x 11