RADIANT LANDSCAPES – TRANSFORM TILED COLORS & TEXTURES INTO DRAMATIC QUILTS
Light not only catches the eye, it can transform your work into something truly magical. With four inspiring projects to get you started, Gloria shows you how to bring light into your quilts to set a mood.
- You’ll learn how to create your own landscape
- quilt with her easy-to-master techniques,
- including fusible tiling, invisible machine appliqué, free-motion stitching,
- plus fabric dyeing and painting.
She also shares important design principals behind perspective, composition, color, and focal points.
• Get stunning results with Gloria’s mosaic tile process for capturing the essence of natural light with your fabric selection
• Add dramatic depth to your landscape appliqué quilt by reviewing basic design principals and exploring a variety of stitching, dying, and painting techniques
128 pages color
8.5 x 11